Skip to main content

Positive discipline at home for better relationships with kids

You might have heard a lot of information about the Montessori method, Some of you might even tried it at home. But have you tried positive discipline?

Wait, for better understanding check out this video first




  In addition to this video, I want to say that love is the best thing that can help you raise your little ones. As only love brings joy and peace to your parent-child relationships. I hope you'll try some of these methods at home, and your every-day life would become much easier


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shark craft with your toddler

When spending a lot of time with your child, at some point you start to wonder, how to spend quality time together.  Let's face it, everyday routine sometimes kills all ideas.  So, today I want to share an easy and fun craft idea                       Baby shark craft 1. For preparation draw a circle and give it to your kid to cut it out 2. Cut out fins 3. Find some "eyes" for crafts 4. A little sponge and some torquise paint This is basically it, you'll need to glue it together and draw a nice shark smile For more fun, turn on Baby shark song and dance a little bit together I hope you'll have great fun together

Family Camping getaway inspiration

 I have to confess, I've always been a little afraid of going camping, but last year we had the most wonderful camping experience ever.  It was especially great because we planned everything and considered all the necessary things. I think careful planning is essential when it comes to trips with kids.  As a result, we had the most wonderful time together, kids were fishing with their dad, I finished the book I was reading. We spent time near the fire and laughed a lot.  I've found some cool camping photos, I want to share with you. Maybe they will inspire you, to organize a trip too.